Friday, May 13, 2011

Carrot Cake Update!

My Carrot Cake for mom's day was absolutely awesome,...so good in fact I made hubby take most of the leftovers to work to keep myself from eating the whole thing, because I could have oh so easily! If you don't have most of the ingredient list already in your cupboard this cake can be a little pricey to make starting with nothing- but not in compared to a store bought gluten free cake, etc. This will definitely be our "go to" cake for birthdays and special occasions!




Here is the recipe again from The Food Lover's Primal Palate  ,...or see my previous post



-PP

2 comments:

  1. Thanks for stopping over and entering my Huge Probiotic giveaway. I am trying to follow you back gfc... Is blogger acting up again. It will not let me click follow. I will have to come back later and try

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yes!!!! I am now following gfc. Whew!!! I had to keep clicking away to make it work.

    I don't know if it is me or blogger.

    ReplyDelete