Wednesday, February 23, 2011

Tried on my first pair of Vibram FiveFingers today,...really neat. I think I'm going to like them! Have to adjust to the toes being separated though. I tried them on at the store to find my size,..now to see if I can find a better deal online. They are suppose to make your feet stronger by simulating barefoot walking. I've had heel spurs for years from being overweight - Paleo eating has helped me lose weight,..now maybe a pair of FiveFingers can help right my bad feet.

From Passionately Paleo!

2 comments:

  1. I have heel spurs also, lately extremely painful. Why do you think 5 fingers will help your feet??? I am returning to Paleo after a 2 month hiatus. Hoping that might help with my feet and inflammation.

    ReplyDelete
  2. We've had them for a couple days now. Some say they help because they make your feet stronger. I can definitely say they encourage you to walk more on the ball of your foot rather than the heel. I'll do an updated post on my feelings after a few weeks trial.

    ReplyDelete